Mystery of The Cheesecake!

In my Technology class we have a project called Genius Hour. This project is basically doing research on any topic of your choice that you find interesting and want to learn about, then you present what you find ton the rest of the class.

For my first Genius Hour project I decided that I wanted to learn how to make my mothers famous Cheesecake and maybe see if I could make one that’s better. I chose this topic because my mom has always made it on special occasions and everyone has always loved it, but I was always busy just enjoying how good it was. When I was actually making it though I realized just how long it took to make it. Four hours … and I made two of them. Although, it took ages to make it, I found that it was actually quite easy it just  took a while to cook. When I was finally done, with the presentation and everything, i don’t think I made a huge impact on my person but I now understand just how dedicated my mom is to backing and very grateful to her because she always puts time aside to make it for me and my siblings. I think that this will make me see that both my parents wouldn’t mind a hand in the kitchen, and I would love to help.

Also, a final note is that I can’t wait to see what I’ll do for my next genius hour.