Vacations

Hello people today I’m going to tell you a story that my parents always tell when they are trying to embarrass me.

Okay, so my family and I were going on a tripe during the summer and we went to South Africa. So while we were there we got a tour and saw all the sites. One day when we were in the car my older siblings and I were all complaining about how hungry we all were so we went and got the only thing kids want when they are on a road tripe. Pizza. So just to tell you at the time I had a retainer that I had to take out when I ate. So when we got back on the road we were heading to a ledge were you could spot whales. But when I finally realised that I had forgotten my retainer my dad started yelling at me and I became sick. Write as I was about to get back into the car I felt like I was going to throw up so I ran to the ledge and leaned over the edge and thru up. My feet ended up leaving the ground and when they touch back down I farted. Yes you heard it I farted! And that happened three time before it stopped. At the time I had no idea that that had happened so when we were driving back all I could think about was “I hope that they didn’t throw it away”. When we got back to the restaurant sadly they thru it away and I had to go dumpster diving to get it back. The only good thing that came out of that was the fact that I didn’t have to wear it for the rest of the day.

So that is the story. Laugh at it as much as you want. Thanks and Bye. 🙂

4 thoughts on “Vacations

1. That was a very funny post and I can see why you would be embarrassed! But don’t worry, it all happens to us sometimes. I was just wondering if this was the worst that has happened to you because I can see your courage to post this. Anyway, great post!

• Thanks for the compliment but no this is not the worst that has happened to me it was just the first thing that I could think of to write about.

2. That was really funny!I was laughing so much but don’t be embarrassed it happens to everyone we always loose things and fart!